Saturday, July 17, 2010

news: MY INSANELY PROFANE, AND VALID, YET HILARE, LETTER WAS ON MISSJIA.COM


YES. It was I who penned (yes I hand wrote it first but I eventually ended up typing it) this "letter" to Alicia Keys that doesn't necessarily go to her but it is for the popular gossip blog that I love MISS JIA, who has a series called "Dear Celebrity" where you write a letter venting with as many puns, jokes, and valid points you feel are needed to say something that you may love, hate, or cannot believe a certain celebrity did for the many readers of her blog to read. Well my letter caused QUITE the rumble with over 100 comments (140 to be exact) of people who agreed with what I said, disagreed with what I said, or threatened me because of what I said. It was funny to say the least but I chose Alicia Keys for a reason. Rather than elaborating the reason, just click here to read the letter in its entirety.

1 comment:

  1. Best dear celebrity i'd read in a minute. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails