Tuesday, July 13, 2010

random: CLEANING OUT MY CLOSET (EMINEM STYLE)

...Well not entirely Eminem style, for there are no pill addicted mothers or skeletons in the mix but I did however finally clean out my closet this summer. I must say though, as I was taking pictures of my progress I grew more and more disappointed at the lack of color in my closet. It's so bad that when I looked at the pictures I thought they were in black and white!
I put a fur carpet inside my closet for my shoes and FEZ (my pup pictured above) was so enamored by it he took it as me finally setting up a nice comfy playroom for him. He was highly disappointed when he saw he'd have shoes for roommates thus spawning him to move out abruptly.

"I remember when I asked you what kind of colors you had in your closet and you said: 'Grey, black, white and blue, you know earth tones'.... Just because this color *Tashi points at dress* looks good on me doesn't mean i'm going to have only this color in my closet lol" - Tashi


Tashi has a point, and from this point on, I vow to take more risks with my wardrobe as far as color goes because there are lots of different colors that good on me but I just always go for the black, grey, blue or any other earth tone version of said piece of clothing. But I do however take risks when it comes to my scarfs! I love scarfs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails