Wednesday, August 25, 2010

life: MGMT CONCERT + FRIENDS (8/14/10)

First and foremost, I would like to apologize the utter neglect shown towards my little baby. Otherwise known as my blog! I would say i've been busy working, which I have been, but I needed a break from documenting some things going on because something very huge is on the horizon for me. Something that will make up for the month lost. Hopefully my time at the MGMT concert will make up for the lost time. I can't really provide a caption for a lot of these pictures because some just don't really need them. They all pretty much some up the highly inebriated and substance abuse-ness of the night. Definitely the best night of my summer:

This final picture rounds out the evening pretty well: grass, grass, girls in too little skirts/dresses, random guys with ties wrapped around their forehead, friends, MGMT, and relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails