Monday, September 6, 2010

life: CRIBS (PACE UNIVERSITY DORM EDITION)

Five footlockers, two boxes, six bags, and 4 hours of driving later my roommate and I have finally reunited for move in at PACE UNIVERSITY. I had seen the pictures of the rooms at the hall we were staying at but that never does justice for me unless its food. So I was more than excited to finally leave the DMV  for good and come up to NEW YORK to start the beginning of the rest of my life. FYI - that message board I bought for people to leave messages on it for us and so far we've gotten numbers and lots of sweet messages such as the one above :) Here's some visuals of my new residence:
Our friend Ijeoma sitting on my roommates (Saidah pictured above) bed.
Still have a few more things I want to order for the room (mirror, trash bin, record player). But I love our room the cute tv I got from WALMART for the LOW and dvd player from home our my favorite parts of the room. But the highlight is the string lights I got while shopping with my aunt and my at IKEA. I've had that vision for my room for the longest and I absolutely adore turning it on at night.

Anyways, there will be an updated version later on in the year when I put some more stuff in here to spruce it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails