Wednesday, June 2, 2010

foto: TASHI, ME, SUMMER in NY (circa 2008)





SUMMER 2008 was the most grandest summer of all time! From the COLDPLAY concert to spending a week and some change in the greatest city in the world (yeah I said it), it was quite the grandiose time filled with many movements and great expectations fulfilled. While this was not my first time in the rotten apple (as I've traveled there since I was 7) this was the first time I had ever done it by myself (parentless) which was the invigorating experience ever, and I saw so much more than I had ever seen. While a lot of that stuff consisted of weird people (think 30 cats stuffed in a shopping cart in central park, and that was not even that bad) it was great nonetheless. Enough of the blab here are some flicks from the concrete jungle:














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails