Wednesday, June 23, 2010

skype chronicles: KWAMBINA & HIS WORDS OF WISDOM


Now before I give a proper introduction to the dear sir pictured above (my non blood brother), the skype chronicles (which was titled "Conversations" in my old blog) chronicles the funny conversations I have via video with my friends. Now KWAMBINA "SKEEM TEAM" COKER is my best friend ever, but during this conversation he blessed me with his pearls of wisdom and I blessed him with the sensational miniature packaged flavoring that is Crystal Light fruit punch. Crack in a plastic pack if you will. Some memorable quotes from Sir Kwambina:

+ "Opportunity dances with those who are ready on the dance floor"

+ "There is no such thing as a failed attempt...faliure only comes when you fail to attempt..."

.. I wasn't a fan too much of the first quote, a bit corny for my taste, but the second one was quite inspiring, haha!

2 comments:

  1. Love that last quote xx

    you have a very wise friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too love the last quote !! tried to download skype but it takes too much space

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails