Sunday, July 4, 2010

random: MY FAVORITE THINGS (7/4/2010)

These past two months I have been blessed with some stellar entrances in my life thus spawning the title of this post. These things while they are material things, are my favorite because I can't stop reading, looking, wearing, or drooling over them and I want to share them with you:

1:Got these beauties on sale for $40 (they were 90 before) I love all shades of blue but the vibrant kind really catch my eye. Still have to find something to wear them with though haha.
2:THE ROOTS - HOW I GOT OVER, need I say more? Been playing the album nonstop since I bought it the day it came out. Amazing album but good luck trying to get past the first song without repeating it.
3:JUNE 2009 VOGUE: I love reading, analyzing and awing over all things Vogue. A dream job/internship of mine since forever. The issue is pretty old but it's my favorite.
 4: Got that shirt and a belt while thrifting for a total of $5.59. I love the thrifting because I get a thrill from buying things that I know I would find elsewhere for more, for less. I love this shirt and the belt but I love it even more because of the price.

2 comments:

  1. THOSE BLUE SHOES ARE ABSOLUTELY GORG XX!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bought #HIGO yesterday
    shit bangs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails